Shana, Founder of ZoeFit and the “FitStyle Your Life” approach to fitness, is available for corporate wellness programs and public speaking engagements. She presents interactive and informative talks to large and small groups, incorporating both facts and fitness with audience participation.
In this way, Shana’s talks are unique and fresh; she brings a lively approach and identifies with people on a personal level. The fitness she incorporates into the talks can be done in a conference room, auditorium, or a fitness studio. Neither workout clothes nor a special space are required.
Shana’s talks last approximately 60-minutes including an interactive presentation followed by a Q&A session. She can tailor the talk to your audience, so that everyone will walk away with a few tips they can apply immediately.
Who can benefit:
- A business that wants more productive employees who get sick less often
- A networking group that wants to offer an alternative happy hour event
- A doctor wishing to host a practical, but fun event to get clients moving who are at high risk for developing diseases that stem for inactivity
“Whether it’s doing leg lifts when you brush your teeth or leading a walking meeting, Shana’s workshops are sure to motivate and inspire you. We’ve been thrilled to share Shana’s FITWEEK principles with our employees. They are a perfect fit for our wellness programming and support our vision to create a culture of wellness at work.”
– Lisa T. Kimmel, MS, RD, CD-N, CSSD, Wellness Manager, Being Well at Yale
- Easy Ways to FitStyle Your Life at the Office
- Easy Ways to FitStyle Your Life at Home
- FitStyle Your Life Workshop: How to Get Motivated, Find the Time, and Stay Fit
Recent talks have been hosted by:
- Yale University
- Higher One
- Greater New Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Women’s groups
A new topic can be created to suit your needs, and whichever topic you choose will be tailored to your specific audience.
For more information or to schedule a talk, please use the contact form.